Our Conference Planning Committee has been working to put the finishing touches on a great program consisting of exceptional Keynotes, over 50 presentations from roster of industry experts, in-depth panel discussions on key topics of relevance to our conference Unmanned and Remote Industry attendees.
Keynote Speakers are being selected and invited to represent Industry Thought Leaders, senior RPAS team members from Canada’s Regulator, Transport Canada, our Sponsors and Exhibitors as well as Students and Academics.
While we’re nailing down all the details, here is our Program at a Glance to give you an overview of each day and the content in each of our streams.
The program consists of three streams each day, highlighted with keynotes and panels discussions.
The Next 5 Years in RPAS
- BVLOS Operations
- Urban Air Mobility
- Economic Projections
- What’s the next Big Thing?
End Users and Applications
- Energy Applications with Focus on Oil and Gas
- Forestry and Agriculture; Crop Spraying
- Defense and Security
- Helping Secure Nations from pandemics;
- Arctic and Maritime Challenges and Opportunities
Safety and Integration
- UTM/RTM – Airspace Integration
- Counter-UAS Technologies and Operations
- Collaboration with Airports and Manned Aviation Stakeholders
- Operator Testing and Training
- RPAS Design, Test and Certification: Challenges and Solutions