Canada’s Largest Industry Event in the Unmanned & Remotely Piloted Vehicle Sector
Michael Huerta, Former FAA Chief, Headlines our UC20Remote Keynotes!
Unmanned Systems Canada / Systèmes Télécommandés Canada is excited to announce that the Former Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) of the United States of America, Michael Huerta, is a confirmed Keynote speaker for this fall’s global UnmannedCanada.20 Conference and Exhibition.
Regular Fee Attendee Registrations are now Open…
USC-STC has moved our signature Unmanned Canada Conference and Exhibition online and virtual in 2020.
We are keeping our scheduled dates – week of November 3 – 6th, 2020 and adding a day to handle the expanded content and shorter hours each day. This ensures that we will get to present all the exciting content that our Program Committee has lined up!
Our new, remote virtual conference platform provides an exceptional conference experience with access to all the great keynotes and speakers online on the device of your choice without the concerns of an in-person event.
This years #UC20Remote conference:
- Provides an equivalent, high quality conference experience with our usual great standard of keynotes and speakers
- Provides an opportunity to present international speakers around the globe
- Delivers options to access full conference proceedings and materials, post event.
- Offers varied attendee ticket options during a year when many companies expect to see budgets for travel and conference slashed
- Presents a complete exhibition show experience for sponsors and exhibitors with our virtual exhibition floor
We have have pulled together an exciting program with
- Exceptional Keynote Speakers,
- Industry and Regulatory Updates from Transport Canada,
- Presentations from Industry Experts, Academics
- Full Suite of Sponsors and Exhibitors
- All from across the rapidly expanding world of Unmanned, Remotely Piloted and Automated Vehicle technologies.
We are also using the latest Virtual Conference technology to provide the network experience, allowing attendees to connect virtually with peers, regulators and meet new suppliers, buyers, and services providers at #UC20Remote!
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring?
With our Virtual, Remote Conference, we are also implementing a Virtual Exhibition Floor to allow Sponsors and Exhibitors to share their stories and exhibit product and services!
We look forward to seeing you virtually at #UC20Remote!
You can also send us an email: [email protected] to get more information on Virtual Sponsorship and Exhibitor packages still available!
UnmannedCanada.20 will be here...